Carpe Noctum Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
- “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in the "COOKIE USE" section below;
- “Our Site” means this website, www.crisisnottingham.com
- “UK and EU Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- “We/Us/Our” means Carpe Noctum Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under Company registration number: 06020429, whose registered address is 3, The Banks, Bingham, NG13 8BL and whose main trading address is Unit T11, Lenton Business Centre, Nottingham, NG7 2BY
- 'Ticketing Provider' is the company that provide our electronic Ticketing service. This is currently "Fixr" who are owned and operated VIPR Digital Limited. VIPR Digital Limited is a private limited company, registered in England (company number: 8184813, registered office: Fourth Floor, 9 Holyrood Street, London SE1 2EL). Our VAT registration number is 161892490.
- The "Venue" is Rock-City Nightclub, 8 Talbot Street, Nottingham, NG1 5GG. Rock-City is owned and operated by DHP Family Ltd. DHP Family Ltd are is a private limited company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 00259388. Their registered office is 2, Lace Market Square, Nottingham, NG1 1PB
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- Our Site, www.crisisnottingham.com, is owned and operated by Carpe Noctum Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 06020429, whose registered address is 3, The Banks, Bingham, NG13 8BL and whose main trading address is Unit T11, Lenton Business Centre, Nottingham, NG7 2BY. Our VAT number is 984 7837 49
Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
What Data Do We Collect?
- date of birth
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone number
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- IP address (automatically collected)
- web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- operating system (automatically collected)
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
How do we use your data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section "How and Where Do we Store Your Data?", below. We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our services to you;
- Personalising and tailoring Our services for you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Supplying you with email newsletters and alerts that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any one of our emails);
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site [and gathering feedback] to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news and offers on Our products AND/OR services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- Advertisers whose content appears on Our Site may engage in what is known as “behavioural advertising” – advertising which is tailored to your preferences, based on your activity. Your activity is monitored using Cookies, as detailed below in "COOKIE USE". You can control and limit your data used in this way by adjusting your web browser’s privacy settings. Please note that We do not control the activities of such advertisers, nor the information they collect and use. Limiting the use of your data in this way will not remove the advertising, but it will make it less relevant to your interests and activities on Our Site.
How and Where do we Store your data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the Data Protection Act 1998. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between Us and any third parties We engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements. [If We intend at any time to transfer any of your data outside the EEA, We will always obtain your consent beforehand
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
Do We Share Your Data?
- We may share your data with other companies that we work with to provide our services. This includes but is in no way limited to our 'Ticketing Provider' and 'Venue'.
- We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
What Happens if Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails.
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £5. Please contact Us for more details at [email protected]